Server and Networking Services
Network Engineering Services
Network engineering services are available for switching, routing, and server needs. Complete network, WiFi, and security camera designs are also offered.
Fluke Cable IQ Qualification Tester
Offered as a provided service by qualified network engineer to use at your location to isolate, detect, or certify network layer 1, 2 or 3 problems.
Copper qualification tester troubleshoots and qualifies Ethernet network cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP).
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data and video
- Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
- Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio View More >
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology.
- Qualifies and troubleshoots Industrial Ethernet cabling
Cabling services are also available. Technicians are Berk-Tek certified to run Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 cabling.
The price for installing these cables are:
- $115 per Cat5 or Cat5e drop
- $145 per Cat6 drop
These prices include wire, vertical drop molding, jack, plate, box, punch down, and fluke testing.