- P.I.L.L.A.R. Leadership and Instruction, 10:00 am
- English Language Learners, Families, Community, and Professionalism, 10:00 am
- Language Acquisition and Development, 10:00 am
- Using Instructional Technology and Media to Improve Student Achievement, 10:00 am
- 2017-2018 PSSA Workshop for Teachers: Text Dependent Analysis (TDA), 8:30 am
Check out the IU1 article featured in eSchool News Blog: 3 lessons on innovating in PBL!
Four schools from Fayette, Greene, and Washington counties participated in the 24th Annual IU1 Academic Competition at Waynesburg University on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
The Innovation and Design Blog connects Intermediate Unit 1’s diverse and creative resources with students, educators, and districts; assisting educators in developing innovative, forward-thinking approaches on effectively bringing design and technology into the classroom.
Intermediate Unit 1 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions: