BUSINESS MANAGER SEARCH
About the District
The Chartiers Houston School District (CHSD) is seeking the next Business Manager of the District. CHSD, comprised of the Township of Chartiers and the Borough of Houston, occupies approximately 24 square miles in Washington County, PA, about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh. CHSD educates approximately 1130 students in its two buildings (K-6) and (7-12), using a $20.6 million budget.
The Business Manager position will be available beginning July 1, 2021.
About the Position
In addition to all required medical and legal clearances, the successful candidate must:
- -have earned a Bachelor's Degree or greater, in Business Management, Accounting and/or Business Administration
- -have a minimum of three (3) years in business administration, including at least one year in a supervisory capacity
- -have prior administrative experience in a least one PA public school
- -possess persuasive and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- -have demonstrated leadership in working with school personnel, parents, students and the general public
- -be experienced in bidding, purchasing, specification writing and investing
- -be committed to fiscal responsibility, sound school finance and business management
- -be able to make difficult recommendations/decisions for the good of the District as a whole
About the Process
Interested candidates should submit the following items:
- Cover letter, detailed resume or curriculum vitae including a list of at least three references
- Copies of all PA required clearances (must be current); if clearances are not current, an explanation must be provided
- Completed Release form (to be provided upon receipt of application materials)
About the Application:
Application materials must be submitted on or before 5 o'clock p.m. on Wednesday, March 24, 2021, to the Personnel Chairperson, Fred Rockage, at firstname.lastname@example.org.