Opening: Teacher: Visually Impaired Itinerant
Intermediate Unit 1 is accepting applications for Full-Time Positions for the 2019-20 school year. EOE.
Deadline to Apply:
Location: Fayette, Greene, or Washington Counties (Itinerant-Specific Locations Undetermined)
- Bachelor's Degree and Instructional I or Education Specialist I in Education (Special Education)
- Up to six months student teaching and field experience
- Beginner skill in classroom management and discipline
- Beginner skill in Differentiated Instruction
- Beginner skill in application of technology
- Beginner skill in instructional pedagogy
- Beginner knowledge in testing and assessment
- Beginner knowledge in curriculum content
- Beginner knowledge in special education and regulation
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Pennsylvania Certificate: Special Education—N–12
For more details on this position, please review the full job description for this position.
Interested candidates can apply for the position using the link below. Questions about the position or IU1 can be directed to the Human Resources department by calling 724-938-3241 ext. 237, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.