Opening: Paraprofessional - Level I
Intermediate Unit 1 is accepting applications for Full-Time Paraprofessional Positions for the 2019-20 school year. Positions are anticipated in our Early Intervention Program in Washington County and in School Age Programs in Greene County and Washington County. Requirements: One of the Following: 1. Associate’s Degree or 48 College Credits, 2. Minimum score of 462 on the ParaPro PRAXIS, or 3. Successful completion of the PaTTAN Credential of Competency for Special Education Paraeducators in Pennsylvania
The hourly rate for the 2019-20 school year is $16.11.
Deadline to Apply:
Location: Greene and Washington Counties
- High School or its equivalent: Successful completion of IU1 Local Assessment, Associate’s Degree, or a minimum of 48 college credits
- Up to six months: Working with children in a daycare, preschool, or other educational setting is preferred.
- Beginner: Skill in Interpersonal Communications
- Beginner: Skill in Use of Technology
- Beginner: Skill in Following Verbal and Written Instructions
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Associates Degree or Successful Completion of 48 college credits
- If not #1, then passing score on IU1 HQ local assessment
For more details on this position, please review the full job description.
Interested candidates can apply for the position using the link below. Questions about the position or IU1 can be directed to the Human Resources department by calling 724-938-3241 ext. 237, or by sending an email to email@example.com.