Opening: Teacher: Hearing Support Itinerant
Intermediate Unit 1 is accepting applications for a Full-Time Hearing Support Teacher for the 2019-20 school year. This is an Itinerant Position.
Deadline to Apply:
Location: Fayette, Greene, and Washington Counties
- B.S. Education (Hearing Impaired)
- Student teaching, field experience, day-to-day or long-term substitute experience
- Knowledge in Hearing impaired and deafness
- Knowledge in Assessment procedures
- Knowledge in Instructional strategies
- Knowledge in Special education procedures
- Knowledge in Assistive listening devices
- Skill in Communication methodologies
- Skill in Interpersonal relationships
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- PA Certificate: Special Education-Deaf and Hard of Hearing
For more details on this position, please review the full job description for this position.
Interested candidates can apply for the position using the link below. Questions about the position or IU1 can be directed to the Human Resources department by calling 724-938-3241 ext. 237, or by sending an email to email@example.com.