Opening: ESL Instructor
Intermediate Unit 1 is accepting applications for a Part-Time ESL Instructor. The assignment will be five (5) days per week, three (3) hours per day, in the Burgettstown Area School District. Requires PA ESL Program Specialist Certification.
Deadline to Apply:
Location: Washington County - Burgettstown Area School District
- Bachelor's Degree and Instructional I or Education Specialist I: Education
- Up to six months: Student teaching, field experience, day-to-day and long-term substitute experience
- Beginner: Skill in Instructional Pedagogy
- Beginner: Skill in Differentiated Instruction
- Beginner: Skill in Application of Technology
- Beginner: Skill in Classroom Management and Discipline
- Beginner: Knowledge in Testing and Assessment
- Beginner: Knowledge in Curriculum Content
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- PA Certificate: ESL Program Specialist, Elementary, and English
For more details on this position, please review the full job description.
Interested candidates can apply for the position using the link below. Questions about the position or IU1 can be directed to the Human Resources department by calling 724-938-3241 ext. 237, or by sending an email to email@example.com.