Opening: Teacher: Autistic Support
Note: Application Deadline Has Passed
Please note that the application deadline for this job posting has passed.
Intermediate Unit 1 is accepting applications for a Full-Time Special Education Teacher for our secondary Autistic Support/Life Skills Support Classroom at the IU1 Educational Campus at Waynesburg (Greene County).
Deadline to Apply:
Location: IU1 Educational Campus at Waynesburg
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Special Education and Instructional I or Educational Specialist I
- Up to six months student teaching and field experience
- Beginner skill in classroom management and discipline
- Beginner skill in Differentiated Instruction
- Beginner skill in application of technology
- Beginner skill in instructional pedagogy
- Beginner knowledge in testing and assessment
- Beginner knowledge in curriculum content
- Beginner knowledge in special education and regulations
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Pennsylvania Certificate: Special Education
For more details on this position, please review the full job description.
Interested candidates can apply for the position using the link below. Questions about the position or IU1 can be directed to the Human Resources department by calling 724-938-3241 ext. 237, or by sending an email to email@example.com.