Opening: Adult Education Teacher
Note: Application Deadline Has Passed
Please note that the application deadline for this job posting has passed.
Intermediate Unit 1 is accepting applications for a Part-Time Adult Education Teacher for the Greene County Jail. Anticipated up to 8 hours per week, 2 days per week, morning hours anticipated.
Deadline to Apply:
Location: SCI Greene
- Bachelor's Degree and Instructional I or Education Specialist I current Pennsylvania Teaching Certification
- Up to six months student teaching and field experience
- Beginner skill in team building
- Advanced skill in interpersonal relationships
- Beginner skill in computer technology
- Beginner knowledge in adult pedagogy
- Beginner knowledge in PDE Adult Basic Literacy Education (ABLE) standards
- Beginner knowledge in ABLE grant requirements
- Beginner knowledge in adult assessment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current Pennsylvania Teaching Certification
For more details on this position, please review the full job description.
Interested candidates can apply for the position using the link below. Questions about the position or IU1 can be directed to the Human Resources department by calling 724-938-3241 ext. 237, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.