Opening: Paraprofessional - Level I
Intermediate Unit 1 is accepting applications for our substitute list, and for anticipated full-time positions in Washington and Waynesburg.
Deadline to Apply:
Location: Fayette and Washington Counties
- High School or its equivalent: Successful completion of IU1 Local Assessment, Associate’s Degree, or a minimum of 48 college credits
- Up to six months: Working with children in a daycare, preschool, or other educational setting is preferred.
- Beginner: Skill in Interpersonal Communications
- Beginner: Skill in Use of Technology
- Beginner: Skill in Following Verbal and Written Instructions
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Associates Degree or Successful Completion of 48 college credits
- If not #1, then passing score on IU1 HQ local assessment
For more details on this position, please review the full job description.
Interested candidates can apply for the position using the link below. Questions about the position or IU1 can be directed to the Human Resources department by calling 724-938-3241 ext. 237, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.