Opening: Nurse—Licensed Practical Nurse
Intermediate Unit 1 is accepting applications for a Full-Time LPN. The home base location is our Phillipsburg Learning Center in California, PA. The hourly rate is $16.91. Licensed Practical Nurses are expected to diligently fulfill the duties and responsibilities of all members of the profession. They are expected to be of high character and dedicated to the delivery of health care services to the population being served. The Licensed Practical Nurse provides specific, delegated care and health services to pre- school and school-age students in classrooms operated by Intermediate Unit 1. The delivery of care includes first aide, medication administration, routine procedures, data collection, record keeping and the reinforcement of health promotion activities.
Deadline to Apply:
Location: Fayette, Greene, and Washington Counties
- Associate’s Degree: Completion of Licensed Practical Nurse Program (degree or diploma program)
- Up to six months of field experience
- Advanced knowledge in growth and development of all students
- Advanced knowledge in health care assessments
- Advanced knowledge in communicable diseases
- Advanced knowledge in various medical procedures
- Beginner skill in building interpersonal relationships
- Advanced skill in administering medications
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Pennsylvania License)
For more details on this position, please review the full job description for this position.
Interested candidates can apply for the position using the link below. Questions about the position or IU1 can be directed to the Human Resources department by calling 724-938-3241 ext. 237, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.