Opening: Paraprofessional - Level I
Intermediate Unit 1 is accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year for Full-Time, Part-Time, and Substitute Paraprofessional Positions throughout Fayette, Greene, and Washington Counties. This includes both Early Intervention and School Age Programs.
Deadline to Apply:
Location: Fayette, Greene, and Washington Counties
- High School or its equivalent: Successful completion of IU1 Local Assessment, Associate’s Degree, or a minimum of 48 college credits
- Up to six months: Working with children in a daycare, preschool, or other educational setting is preferred.
- Beginner: Skill in Interpersonal Communications
- Beginner: Skill in Use of Technology
- Beginner: Skill in Following Verbal and Written Instructions
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Associates Degree or Successful Completion of 48 college credits
- If not #1, then passing score on IU1 HQ local assessment
For more details on this position, please review the full job description.
Interested candidates can apply for the position using the link below. Questions about the position or IU1 can be directed to the Human Resources department by calling 724-938-3241 ext. 237, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.